Welcome to the new Rock Legends Cruise discussion forum. We heard a lot of folks wanted a better place to chat, so we created one. You can use Facebook, Google, and Twitter accounts to login and post your thoughts and questions.
Elbo Room Wednesday Night Anyone?
  • I know a lot of folks are staying at Ocean Sky and planning a pre-cruise party there on Wednesday night. John and I will try to stop by there for a little while but we really liked the vibe at the Elbo Room last year and are planning on going there again.  Anyone else?
  • we may wander down to the elbow, or should i say stagger down.   lol    its getting close.
  • Hi Sammie!  It's getting very close.  We'll see you at the Tropirock sometime on Wednesday afternoon I'm sure before heading to the Elbo Room!  
  • Looking forward to  visiting the Elbo Room. See you there.

• now i'm torn ocean sky or elbo room?????
  • ohhh poo that was for 5 which is the only one we missed due to my health but we are soooooo ready for 6

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion