Welcome to the new Rock Legends Cruise discussion forum. We heard a lot of folks wanted a better place to chat, so we created one. You can use Facebook, Google, and Twitter accounts to login and post your thoughts and questions.
Invite code for discussion forum
  • Due to spam we now require an invite code to participate on the discussion board. If you need one just email me pmyers@naha-inc.org
  • Cabin with balcony still available
  • Patty - refer to the "Cabin for Sale" thread; someone is trying to reach you about your cabin.
  • Pam, thanks for the input, now I got it.  That is why I could not enter the discussion forum on RLC - III and IV, I interchanged my my username for my password.  After being denied access time after time, I just viewed the messages from the others.
  • No, they split it up if asked. First cruise went with fiance and did one card, se ond one went with a buddy and did seperate....
  • Do I need an invite code if I'm already posting here?
  • Whysper are you bored with lack of announcements for 2017? Just a bit more I promise!
  • Yeah, I quit facebook so I have lots of time on my hands now.
  • Hi Rock'n Mates,

I really want to coordinate a FLASH MOB while on-board the ship. It is
    the perfect venue for such a caper. Please let me know if you and or
    your cabin mates want to participate in this epic event.

Also, If
    you are a band member and willing to let us choreograph a Flash Mob to
    a song during one of your shows, please let me know. If your not a band
    member, but want to suggest a good song to do the Flash Mob to, I'm
    open to suggestions.

... See More
  • Thank You Pam for the invite !!!
  • just checking to see if i can post
  • woop woop

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion